Friday, February 15, 2008

Cuddling

What's wrong with men?

It recently came to my attention that my girlfriend REALLY REALLY appreciates the simple fact that while watching a moving or laying in bed I will cuddle her. Yes, cuddle.

So I asked why she was so appreciative. Yes, most girls like to cuddle and be close, but according to her she's never really had a boyfriend who will hold her close the way I do.

I just don't understand this. Sure, some guys don't really like cuddling. I guess they feel it just isn't manly. But come on, do you really care about her? Do you enjoy giving her what she wants and making her happy? It's such a simple thing to do and heck, it could always lead to more than cuddling because she feels loved and secure.

Here's a little article I found on how to cuddle. Now you have no excuses. =)

-J. Eliot

dammit, treat your woman good

2 comments:

Chris said...

While watching a moving? Do you guys like watching people moving or automobiles or perhaps companies moving to another office. I love cuddling while watching an office building transfer!

Tom said...

Personally, my favorite thing to watch while cuddling is an English traffic cop directing traffic past an accident on a round-about.

That's just me though.