Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm not gay, I'm just aware of how I look...

"So, Jason thinks you're gay."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know. He told me later on that he got the gay vibe when he met you."

"It's probably because I dress nice and work out. Or maybe he's jealous that I'm with you... or maybe he's hoping for something? Or both?"

I'm pretty darn sure I'm not attracted to men, don't have any overtly feminine qualities, and I REALLY REALLY like women, so I wasn't worried about it.

I realized though that most guys just don't take care of themselves. They don't watch what they eat, exercise regularly, or dress in ways complimentary to their body type. And then they wonder why women aren't interested in them.

Guess what, women like men who look good. I know, surprising.

So maybe you won't lose the excess weight right away, but in the mean time while you start changing your eating and exercise habits you can make a very quick change and purchase a few new things to wear. You might be surprised how much of a difference it can make.

Check out the links under "What's your body style" for some good tips on making the most of your body type. The ladies will notice, I promise.

-J. Eliot

No comments: